Additional content

The world is in a constant change, but one thing is clear:

Sustainability is the new norm.

With increasing environmental regulations, and reporting requirements, the focus on sustainable operations rises continuously. With our services, IT can contribute to achieving your sustainability goals.

We help IT move from the traditional linear take-make-dispose approach to the circular take-make-reuse model. It's a step each company can take to build a more sustainable world and future. The circular economy is the new economy.

3 Step IT

Save money and the environment
with more sustainable IT lifecycle management

3 Step IT

Minimise the environmental impact of IT.

We build circular economy principles into our approach to IT lifecycle management. It's a better value approach that reduces the environmental impact of IT. Our solutions make it easy for you to return the leased devices to us. We securely erase the data, and refurbish and resell them for secondary use. You get more from your IT budget and make IT more sustainable.

97% of returned equipment finds a new home. The remaining 3%, usually faulty or broken equipment, is responsibly recycled through our ISO 14001 certified recycling partners.

Act now: Break the link between new technology and ecological damage. Make your IT use more sustainable.

Read more about how we do sustainable business in a sustainable way

Read more

Find out how our solutions apply to PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, servers and more

Find out more

Find out more about how circular economy is at the core of our business

See how our clients have made IT management more sustainable:

Reference Summary

3 Step IT

Wedlake Bell

3 Step IT

Alma Media

3 Step IT

City of Kerava


CASE: Kainuu Joint Authority


CASE: Upplands Väsby kommun