Business use of IT devices beyond their optimal refresh date can increase your total cost of ownership, due to:
- rising service and support costs
- more frequent failures
- reduced end-user productivity
We enable you to control costs by optimising the IT lifecycle for your business.
Our approach helps you to plan and manage a regular IT refresh
- our transparent leases encourage return of equipment
- our asset management system enables smooth planning for return and refresh
- our remarketing business ensures we can return competitive residual values that make regular refresh the best choice
We refurbish and remarket over 95% of the devices our clients return to us, ensuring that the equipment is kept in use for as long as possible. Our sustainable approach is instrumental in supporting the circular economy.
We ensure the returns process is simple and efficient
- We will notify you well in advance that the planned refresh date is approaching and the lease is coming to an end. You can choose to extend it if it better suits your needs.
- You can order replacements, or offer our 3ChooseIT service for users to select from your approved list of alternatives.
- You return the replaced devices. We organise packing and transport – just order it through our asset management tool.
- We securely erase data on your returned assets and report the results.