3 Step IT is a dynamic company: a successful, profitable, growing and ambitious organisation. According to our employees, one of the best things about us is the positive and encouraging working atmosphere that we have maintained, even while growing fast.
We put our employees first, so they deliver their best work for our customers. We are a great place to work, but we are not the only ones saying it:
- 3 Step IT has made The Great Place to Work® Institute Europe’s list of the 100 Best Workplaces in Europe in 2008 and 2009.
- We have been recognised as one of Finland’s ‘Great Place to Work’ for 10 years in a row.
- We are also near the top of the list in the small organisations’ category of Best Workplace in Sweden in 2013 and 2014.
We offer our employees versatile and challenging tasks, an international working environment, and an open, friendly working community. Our employees value each other highly, and we try to recruit people who will share the same passion for their work as we do.
We expect you to share our values of positivity, honesty and openness. Continuous learning and growth are a must. We love to innovate, and we share our ideas openly and internationally.
See if we are hiring
As our operations are continuously growing, we are occasionally looking for new professionals to join our team.
The ‘can-do’ attitude and other reasons why we are such a great place to work
- Top management is always available for discussion.
- I feel we are all in the same boat. A real feeling of ‘us.’
- My boss understands me and is fair to everyone.
- If I do my job well, I get the freedom to work in my own way.
- Management is genuinely interested in the employees.
- We are passionate about our jobs, our opinions and our way of working.
- Troublesome issues are dealt with promptly.
- Everything is done to the max, both work and fun.
- Everyone is treated equally, regardless of their position.
- The ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Possibility for remote working and flexible working hours.
- Rewards are great! Bonuses and share schemes. Bright colleagues and social events.
- At our annual Training Days we meet co-workers from around the world. They take place somewhere different every year and are always lots of fun ☺.
- The people are fun to be around and we’re all working towards a common goal.
- One in five of us own part of the company, and the owners come from all levels of the organisation, from warehouse staff to top management.