Our solutions are designed to help customers get better value from their IT budget and reduce the environmental impact of their IT operations.
The 3 Step IT business philosophy is based on extending the life of the IT equipment we lease to our customers. We save resources and minimise the environmental impact of disposal by
• making it easy and cost-efficient for our customers to return leased equipment
• extending IT devices’ useful life by refurbishing and reselling it for secondary use
We find a new home for 98% of returned equipment. The remaining 2%, usually faulty or broken equipment, is responsibly recycled through our ISO 14001 certified recycling partners.
Sustainability continually developed
We evaluate our operations regularly from an environmental perspective. We aim to develop them to ensure that we operate in an ever more responsible and sustainable way.
We continually develop our methods and processes to reduce their impact on the environment. This includes our packaging and transportation as well as the reuse and recycling of packaging material. For example, we have developed our own environmentally friendly packaging methods together with our logistics partner: We reduce the volume of packaging materials used in our deliveries. We reuse packaging where practical. We recycle packaging when it is worn out.